Click the post for details on this episode!
Hello music lovers, welcome back to another episode of Open House. Today is a special exclusive with good friends, and fellow Fatali Music label mates, Gilat & Morphus. I had the pleasure of spending some time in the studio with these fellas during my recent visit to Israel… a monster tune was born and it should be released by the end of the year! This episode features a summer sampler of some of Fatali Music’s hottest recently released & yet-t0-be-released materials… including my new original, Pedicel, due out this Fall.
Oren Gilat (aka Gilat) and Mor Zarbel (aka Morpheus) are two of Israel’s finest up-and-coming producer/DJ’s. When they met years ago, they were making waves as products of Israel’s burgeoning Trance scene, having played shows across Israel, the UK, and Europe at legendary venues and festivals such as Roots, Venom, Atom, Area Club (Vauxhall), Matter at London’s famed O2 Arena, as well as Nandan Production Open Air Festival & Goa Space Group. This has enabled Gilat and Morpheus to spread their psy-infused uplifting, melodic & atmospheric grooves around that side of the pond.
As time has progressed, their sound has evolved into a progressive project exploring the reaches of melodic structures and lush chords, and how these sounds impact house music. The result is groovy and I am excited for you to have a listen. Gilat & Morpheus are both very much my cup of tea, and I know you will dig…
Gilat & Morpheus’ Track List:
01) Erik Hakansson & Jonas Neverbag – Infinite Days (Morpheus & Gilat Remix)
02) Morpheus – Closer (Original Mix)
03) Ivan Weber – WTF (Gilat Remix)
04) Eitan Carmi – Tech Pause (Original Mix)
05) Morpheus & Gilat – Twenty Four (Original Mix)
06) Randy Seidman – Pedicel (Original Mix)
07) Eitan Carmi – Under The Sun (Morpheus Remix)
08) Matan Caspi – You Spin Me Around (Go Wild Remix)
09) Sequence – Sphinx (Original Mix)